Thursday, September 18, 2008

Been a while

It has been a busy summer and it seems as if things just are not slowing down. The weather has been changing from warm to cooler in the evenings but the smell of Fall has yet to hit the air. I have been still very busy with the family business and purchasing it along with kids school, school activities, Back Country Medics and the Clearwater County Ambulance and life in general. I guess I have a lot to be thankful for.

I have been trying to be more creative and am very excited to get busy with new projects and Christmas crafts. My best friend and I took a trip to Vegas and got rejuvenated and some of the creative juices flowing. We went to the The BEATLES Love by Cirque du Soleil. It was AWESOME! I high recommend it. http://www.cirquedusoleil.com

We dined twice at the Carnegie Delicatessan at the Mirage First was a sumptuous piece of cheesecake that we shared for dinner and second for lunch on a 13. AH, THERE’S THE REUBEN. As to the size of the meal take a look at the pic. Trust me there is stuffed and then there is stuffed. We had a great time. I was sorry to see it go so fast. Well next year lies ahead. Now we are knee deep in football and fall activities. It is off and running and I am loving every minute of it. For now...Ilena
P.S. Tristan is #34 on the Blue team.

2 comments:

3anklebiters said...

love the photos and the running commentary by dad...ain't it great?!

Lori said...

Thank you, my dear, for the wonderful trip... and as always, it was too short! I think I'm still digesting the Reuben.
Lori