Thursday, January 05, 2006

A beginning.

I don't hold up much hope at first keeping up to date with my blog until I become accustom to it and its needs and wants. Last year "Thank God!" it is over and a new crisp page has been turned in my "pourquoi" tale of life. What has been left behind in 2005 will stay there and I hope not to have brought too much of its baggage with me. As with every New Year there is always the thought of a clean slate and ambitions to achieve throughout the New Year.

I have many resolutions that I have to put into action. If I don't I will be sorely left behind. A few I have on my list in no particular order are weight loss & getting into shape, working on my creative side, house cleaning, making time for my Children, husband and myself. These are just a few. Like many I have a long list and lists of lists. I KNOW I can't be alone in this. Good luck to all.

This is just my first post of many and I hope to provide myself and you with insight, entertainment and enthusiasm. Looking forward to the days to come. Here are my men.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Yeah!!!!! Welcome to blogging! Congratulations on getting yourself out and on the web!
Lori