Wednesday, January 18, 2006

OK so I'm not perfect.

I know that it has been awhile since I have posted. I have a book signing coming up on the book I illustrated for a close family friend. This will be my first time in the lime light and there will be numerous people I know and haven't seen for sometime. Am I worried about their opinion of the book and my illustrations? No, I am however worried about their reaction to how I have expanded over the last 18 years. I am reverting to being 15 again being insecure, shy and afraid of what they think and say. I keep trying to remember that I am successful, well adjusted married women with a beautiful family and a lot going for me. Am I alone in this or what.


I was driving back from Kamiah and I had to stop and get a picture of what has been left of ice jambs on the Clearwater River. They are astounding. I wish I had gotten to them earlier when it looked like the Artic here. Isn't Mother Nature Amazing! For now....Ilena

1 comment:

Lori said...

Great photo!!!!
Good luck at the signing.... wear something fabulous with red lipstick and you'll look famous!
Lori