Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ho Hum....

Not too spectacular of a day. Kind of grey and icky today. The weekend was a hoot. We took a 2 hour ATV ride that turned into a 5 hour ride. My husband, I & five friends got stuck in a torrential down pour all got soaked. We had to stop at Porky’s Cabin; yes there is an old decrepit cabin here by that name. We built a small fire and dried ourselves as best we could and headed back home. Although I don’t know why we bothered. All the way back we hit huge mud and waterholes that we just had to go through and became even muddier and wetter. It was some fun.

Not too much else to say. Keeping busy and staying for the most part out of trouble. I got some flowers and took some pictures. They smell wonderful and really brighten up my desk! Ta ta for now…………Ilena


2 comments:

3anklebiters said...

Lilacs, yellow roses - two of my favorites. Lovely fragrance, color, texture. Good choices. My other favs are tulips and daisies.

Lori said...

Lovely flowers. I love the lilacs this time of year. They smell so good.
Lori