Monday, April 16, 2007

A quick note.

Things are busy here as is it everywhere. The weather has been so so. It has either been really nice or absolutely gorgeous. I have been very busy with work and Spring cleaning. I haven't been up to much more that that. A friend of ours stopped by with his toy and we all got a ride. This kids loved it! I even got to drive it! WOW! It has no front brakes, back ones and a lot of horsepower. Good thing I behaved myself......for the most part anyway.




My bleeding heart has really taken off this year. I had my doubts last year that it would do anything. Seems I haven't killed it yet. Have you ever made a dancing lady with the flower of one? My husband shows this kids every year. You can't see it but my fern is somewhere in there. I am going to have to transplant this fall. Ta Ta for now. Ilena :)


2 comments:

3anklebiters said...

Your bleeding heart reminds me of grandpa's flower gardens. Beautiful!

anne. said...

Hello dear cousin!!! It's me, anne and i'm not sure who sent me the email, but you are up to some fun and cool stuff!! I haven't had a chance to read ALL of your adventures, but it's good to "see" you! Email me!!

Luxeethree@msn.com

Anne.

PS - perhaps i will have to blog - seems like the new thing for us 30 somethings!