Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another day..


Hello all;

I have been working on my icons illustrations for my freelance job and finding that some drawings come eaiser than others. I find I am very good at the details. I have included one of the icons that I have drawn (with permissions of cource). Let me know what you think. I have also been working on the look of my blog. I am afraid that I will never be an html editor.



We have a new member of the family..Stanley (the geniea pig on the left). The dog is Twinkie, (on the right) all 5 lbs of her. I told myself I would NEVER allow a rodent willingly into this house. Never say never with kids. I am starting to warm up to him. I am getting use to the noises he makes. He lecures me in the morning around 7 a.m. letting me know that he is hungry. I now know why they call them pigs...he both eats and sounds like one ocasionally. The way he eats I am afraid he is going to outweight Twinkie. He is not particularly agile, not to mention that he startles extremely easily. My eldest received him for his 10th B-day. Now the youngest is determined to weedle one out of me ...explaining that Stanley is lonley and needs a friend. We will see how long I hold out. Any bets?














2 comments:

Lori said...

I give you a couple weeks on guinea pig number 2.
Lori

3anklebiters said...

Remember cooking plants and making dye for watercolors as kids? You have always had an artistic talent. So, what is an appropriate "guinea pig shower" gift?