Monday, March 17, 2008

Work..work





Well, I know that I should have been doing something else. If fact I should have but the day was nice, and the sun was out, so I played. I took down the X-mas garland, old bikes to the dump, yard waste and old broken toys etc. I also took down the wooden fence around part of the yard to open it up. I then tore it all apart to recycle the materials. I am a little sore but all in all I really feel great. Real hard physical labor will do that to you. My youngest, Trevor was a great help...when he kept his attention to the job. We had fun. This is my first stage of doing some landscaping and gardening this year. Can't wait to get dirty and start the other stages. Other than that I am back to the grind. Ilena

1 comment:

3anklebiters said...

You could do some serious landscaping with that earth moving equipment in the background! Good job, hope your yard comes together this spring/summer.