Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Vegas



No… I didn't go to New York but close...Vegas baby. My husband and I had a kid free weekend. I am glad to be home but of course the minute you get home you have to play catch up. We had four days of wonderful sunny hot 79 degree weather. I had to laugh we got back and it was snowing, blowing and grey. I had to come back. I got lots of inspiration and my fill of people. Things seem to always change so quickly and get bigger in Vegas. The strip gets longer and longer…I have the blisters to prove it.

We stayed at the Palazzo..WOW! I felt very spoiled and living the high life. We went to KA at the MGM Grand and had front row tickets. It was to say the least amazing. We also went to Spago. The food presentation was wonderful…I an appetizer of Ahi tuna, fresh pear salad, pan seared duck and a dessert beyond words…until I saw the check but it was well worth it. Then it was off to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and NASCAR. It was a lot of fun and the extended weekend went too fast. Back to the real world and life’s little problems and triumphs and my boys. God Bless ….Ilena




No comments: