Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hectic Week

It has been a very long week and I am still looking for it to end. I just got back from a removal. I usually don't go but Ryan had an earlier hunter's ed engagement. Tristan passed with a 99% and is all ready looking forward to turkey hunting season.

Friday, I took five boys and a friend to Triple play, 3 hours away, and spent the day playing. It was for Tristan's Birthday..a little late but basketball got in the way. Needles to say I am still alive, a little worn out, but no major injuries. The boys had a blast. I enjoyed it also. The slides were great fun and great exercise walking three stories each time to go down. A little winded but OK!
I have been working toward my EMT advanced certification. My final is April 12th. Not very long, time to study. I have been studying intubation, IV administration and trauma practicals. And here I thought I was done with school. I am really enjoying myself and I love running the ambulance. I have yet to go on an emergency flight but I need to get a little more training under my belt.

Still working on illustrations. In fact I have seven to finalize this weekend….when I find time between gardening, washing clothes, cleaning the house, playing with the boys etc. Well at least I know I am not the only one overloaded …I’m in good company. See ya Ilena

2 comments:

3anklebiters said...

Good luck on that test!

Lori said...

You are a wonder woman! Good luck on your EMT test!
Lori